Friday, September 16, 2005

Sales tour: Part 1

Hello, chaps.

Apart from a few minor mishaps here and there, McDooku's has been running a smooth as the bun of a half-baked bantha burger. And now the time has come for me to tour the various outlets of McDooku's and see if they get the Big Sith Tick:

The Big Sith Tick


So, I begin my trip at Hoth, where some old biker friends of mine, Hoth's Angels, are running the only fast-food joint around for miles...

That's one wampa burger with extra cheese...

The burgers are greasy, the fries are fatty, and the meals will turn you to the dark side. Sounds like good eating.

After sampling the reigonal favourite, the wampa burger, the Hoth branch of McDookus was given the Sith Tick. However, shortly after I was offered a delightful beverage they called a 'slushy'. After draining the cup, I was struck by an enormous headache. I thanked the bikers - this concoction could prove invaluable with the ongoing war with the Republic.

Next on the itinerary is Mustafar - a pleasent change of temperature from this blasted snow.

Till then, old chaps, tally-ho!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great If you a money issue, I'm sure you'd be interested in my site concerning Sell My Trust Deed Stop Sell My Trust Deed

4:20 AM  
Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

'Brain Freeze' from drinking a slushy too fast... I HATE THAT!

5:39 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Wow, you even got a Tauntaun-Drive Thru!!

1:23 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

wow you are wonderful!

11:36 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Are those droids I lent you making the food alright? *cough*

10:28 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

I hear the owner, Darth Ronald, forces smiles on peoples' faces.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Jo Jo The Monkeyboy's Ghost said...

Howya doin' bwauth?

Do you have banana shakes? If I don't get my banana shake, I get the banana shakes! Hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha ha ha! Get it?

12:55 PM  
Blogger flu said...

AAhhhhh---HOO_WEE! Dooku!

So, your high-falutin' McSlushys contribute to brain-freeze, heh, Dooku? Suck them down slower, you must!

Not-to-mention, on Hoth, a McHotCoco would be more appropriate, would it not?!?! hmm, Dooku! Marshmallows indeed melt in that stuff!

And now, Dooku, since brain-freeze is obviously a dark-side trait, you're goung to try to impose the slushys with fat straws on an unsuspecting public, aren't you?!?! Wwwwwwwelll, lemmetellyasomethin' - Light-side Parfaits are better, Dooku! and smaller straws will be distributed beforehand!

hum-diddy-hum!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home