Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sabotage?

In the time since I've last posted (sorry, chaps, but I'm not very good with this blasted Survivor-issue laptop) McDooku's has opened branches on Coruscant, Corellia, Bespin, Utapau, Mustafar, and Hoth (we don't get many customers, sadly, but their regional special - the wampa burger - sells brilliantly to the few we do get). However, my espionage network, Spiffing Spies Inc., has uncovered a most insidious plot. Someone is trying to destroy McDooku's by sabotaging my restaurants! I suspect Uncle Jinn & JJ, but I don't think that my own padawan would stoop to this kind of trickery. If anyone has information for me, I will reward you with $30 McDooku's vouchers. Yes, the fatty food will turn you to the dark side, and that's just not cricket. But I don't have much else.

6 Comments:

Blogger jedisiri said...

how about $100?i might tell you something... :)

1:45 AM  
Blogger flu said...

annnnnnd SO!

...someone has penetrateded the McDooku veil and turned down the heating elements that keep vigil over your several-hours-old Banthaburgers, eh, Dooku! I thought they weren't as lukewarm as they shoulda been!

...and now Dooku, you're resorting to offering rewards, Dooku, in the form of "buy a upside down tophat o' wings and get a small SabreShake free" aren't you Dooku! Well, lemme tell ya - that spat won't shine! Why? Because the tophats you serve 'em in are too shallow! ...and your honey mustard dipping sauce is bad... I have smelt it!

...and so, Dooku, since you won't serve the McDooku Brew, Dooku, even in pint sized servings, Dooku, I have no choice but to... uh... to, well...um, to, to NOT buy any... at all! Too bad, So sad! Dooku!

So there! mmmeah!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Count Dooku said...

Thank you for your suggestions, which I will take into consideration at the first opportunity.
Signed, The Management

7:27 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

My droids are searching the restaurants as we speak Dooku *cough*

1:35 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Maybe you could save money by getting rid of everything used for cooking and just purple lightning all the food.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

Can we exchange them for money? If so, maaaybe I can give you a few names.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home