Monday, August 01, 2005

Dooku in the desert

Good to see you, chaps.
It's been a long time.

That's what happens when you go on a trip - marketing my err...'products' along with running the Seperatists, sometimes just is all too much.

I needed a holiday.

So, after a little investigation, I decided that Tatooine would be ideal - the advertising leaflet promoted a 'cosy little bungalow on the outskirts of the Dune Sea'. Sand and surf, sounds good.

Ho-hum.

On arrival, I was guided to my residence by a bouncy little Jawa, and what should I find?




And the 'Dune Sea'?



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



So, I turned to the bouncy little Jawa, demanding alternate accommodation - he informed me the only other available place to stay was to particpate in the Survivor: Tatooine game show, about to get underway in the Jundland Wastes. Now, taking part in a game show is not something I usually condone (Sidious frowns upon the TV presenters), but that Jawa strikes a hard bargin. So, here I am. In the burning heat.

And loe and behold, Palpa - errrr...Sidious is here too! And Qui-Gon! And...other people!

That was a week ago.

I have been forced to demean myself by performing menial tasks, had my throat parched and dried by this burning heat, and worst of all...

No Conditioner.

That will make it extremely difficult to conceal my bald spot. Hmph.
I did, however, manage to take a bottle of top hat polish with me - so at least that will remain shiney. Even if it does attract sand.

Well, this should be interesting...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Tally-ho!

15 Comments:

Blogger General Grievous said...

Yes, I can imagine the sand sticking to your hat, and there's so much of it too *cough*

11:19 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

wow you look like a mummy dooku.:)

12:23 AM  
Blogger Count Dooku said...

I borrowed clothes from that little bungalow - my previous outfit was far too unsuitable.

I wonder who they belong to...?

2:15 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Dooku

Unfortunately, allowed to smite you down during the contest I am not. Stupid rules!

4:56 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You need crack creme.

You know, so your face doesn't get all parched and cracked.

6:54 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Well, you do look rather spiff in your Kahkis.

6:56 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Kinda like a white tootsie roll...

7:53 AM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Oh wow,
Like it's a total bum that we are on, like, opposing sides, man. But that's how it's been for, like, a while. I think if they got us back together, man, we'd be, like, unstoppable. We'd sing snippets of our greatest hits while we kicked butt.
Every Jedi's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.
Quiggy

7:54 AM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Word up, Sith-man. Just lettin ya know, s'all your fault my arm keeps tryin to feel me up. An the only reason I ain't returnin the favor is cause first off, it's against the rules, and second off, Yodes keeps bein all up in my grill about choppin peoples selves up (the Chosen One is SO not workin at McDonalds).

Just so ya know.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

If you fell over, would you be able to get back up again?

2:07 PM  
Blogger Count Dooku said...

Sith Lords do not fall over.
Hmph.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Welcome aboard, Dooks. Good luck to you and your team with the next challenge....

7:48 PM  
Blogger Mon Mothma said...

That's quite the snappy tophat, Mr. Dooku.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Anakin said...

Sweet! That is really funny!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Anakin said...

Will someone talk to me please?

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home