Friday, July 01, 2005

Palpa - errr...*Sidious* comes for tea

Oh dear. I've been in the kitchen of the Invisible Hand showing droids how to cook a good pastry, when Darth Sidious turned up for a suprise visit.

Oh dearie me.

He must have suspected I planned to sneak back to Coruscant for a smashing party - he frowns upon any non-evil contact whatsoever. So, I served him a *special* batch of tea.
The fellow obviously can't hold his tea that well.

With Sidious taking a nap, and Grevious yelling at the bridge droids again, I snuck down to the hangar bay. Outer Rim to Coruscant in less than an hour. This is what fighters are for, eh what? Though the droid socket doesn't hold pastries very well.

Till the party, tally-ho!

3 Comments:

Blogger JawaJuice said...

You should never use droids to carry pastries. The little buggers always hide a few of them in some little secret compartment in themselves then throw them at you when you're not looking.
Believe me...I KNOW!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

I'd like to try that tea sometime. : )

8:54 AM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Smart move, with the tea.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home