Saturday, July 02, 2005

Absolutely Spiffing

Hello, chaps.

I'm writing this from hyperspace, as I head back to the Invisible Hand. I can only hope the tea hasn't worn off yet.

Oh, Aayla's sleepover was simply smashing!
Despite the fact only a few of us actually went to sleep.

It was simply splendid watching Obi-Wan and Aayla trying to waltz - although Anakin suprised me. He and I should really talk about the finer points of dancing someday. After he's gotten over the whole 'missing hand' thing.

I also got a chance to catch up with good old Master Windu. Although he was a little busy watching The Notebook for most of the time.

I signed Fluke's copy of Hard Rock Temple, and Qui-Gon and I were conned into performing 'The Jedi Jive'. He may be dead, but he can still rock harder than the entire battle droid army. They make useless musicians.

I left at sunrise, with nearly everyone just waking, all with splitting headaches. Silly old chaps. I drank mostly tea from a hip flask - no headaches whatsoever. Although it does have several other interesting effects...

6 Comments:

Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Master, did you make some Magic Tea, like from the old days?
And, dude, you still got it! Don't let the Dark Side suck the talent from you, man!
Insense, peppermints, and a harty cup of magic tea.
QGJ

7:52 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

"...several other interesting effects..." Such as...?
-Just need to know if I have to go to the doctor or not.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

I do wonder where Anakin learned how to waltz, and why Obi-Wan didn't learn as well..

8:41 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

Maybe Obi-Wan taught him.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

I invited everyone who has an e-mail adress in their profile to a star wars united site! It is where we can all share our thoughts! The site is Starwarsunited.blogspot.com (If you got an invite, ignore the following) If you dont have an e-mail adress, you can't join! Give me your e-mail adress if you want to join.

-Ti

10:18 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Well, I had Hard Rock Temple framed, and hung it on the wall in my den,

..and only then did I realize I couldn't listen to it while it was mounted in that frame. *rolls eyes*

Bye-bye 15-credit frame, and hellooo sweet, sweet sound from the past

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home